How to use Wansview cloud IP cameras over ONVIF with Synology NAS?(Only Q3S W5)
Connect Cloud Q3S/W5 to QNAP
1. On the wansview cloud app, please enable “onvif”, and the Port should be “8899”.
Then enable the Verification, and you could change the Username and password as per your needs.
2. On the QNAS software, please choose Camera Configuration, and then tap “+” to add camera.
3. Tick “Search cameras automatically”, and the search type will be “Onvif”
4. Selecting the searched camera
5. Input the camera’s RTSP port 1554, and Username and password(the one you are given on the wansview cloud app)
Any other questions about the problem, please feel free to contact us.
wanvsiew support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Best regards,Wansview Support